What is Toyota Entune™?
When you choose a car, truck, or SUV in the Toyota lineup, you’re getting a reliable vehicle that’s known for its safety, fuel efficiency, and interiors. The Toyota lineup also comes with that latest automotive technology, including Entune™, which makes driving around the Granger area easier and more entertaining.
Entune™ 3.0 is the latest addition to the Toyota lineup is currently available on most new Toyota models. This Entune™ package includes:
- Wi-Fi Connection: The 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection is powered by Verizon and allows you to stay connected anywhere there’s a signal.
- Remote Connect: This smart app allows you to monitor and manage your Toyota from anywhere. You can lock and unlock the doors, locate your vehicle, start the engine, and check engine diagnostics
- Dynamic Navigation: This navigation system comes with the Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio suite. It offers advanced map data and points of interest.
Entune™ Audio is standard on the majority of Toyota vehicles. It comes with a 6.1-inch or 7-inch touchscreen and provides you with access to a variety of different features, including:
- Siri® Eyes Free: This features offers iPhone users enhanced voice controls with Siri® Your infotainment system is able to recognize your voice and respond to specific requests.
- Bluetooth®: With this hands-free connectivity, you can make and receive calls, stream music, and listen to podcasts without having to take your hands off the wheel.
Entune™ Audio Plus
Entune™ Audio Plus comes with either a 6.1-inch or 8-inch touchscreen interface for your South Bend commute. Entune™ Audio Plus includes the Entune™ Audio features, as well as:
- HD Radio™: Listening to music is better with high-definition sound, and stay up to date with HD Radio™ Traffic/Weather updates.
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio: You get a free 3-month all access trial, and this feature lets you listen to a variety of music, sports, talk radio, news, and more!
- JBL® Audio: This audio system is part of the Entune™ Audio Plus with JBL® package, and JBL® Audio uses GreenEdge™ Technology and Premium Surround Sound to create concert-like sound quality.
- Scout®GPS Link: Based on a smartphone app that’s integrated into the Entune™ multimedia screen, Scout® GPS Link provides you with intuitive turn-by-turn directions to any location around Osceola.
Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
Entune™ Audio Plus features a 6.1-inch or 9-inch touchscreen. This package builds on Entune™ Audio Plus, nd it also features:
- Entune® App Suite: This app suite provides you with access to music on This Pandora® and iHeartRadio, dinner reservations with OpenTable, movie tickets MovieTickets.com, gas prices for comparison, and more.
- Integrated Navigation: This fully integrated, hard-drive-based navigation system gets you to your destination with turn-by-turn directions without using any of your phone’s data.
Learn More About Toyota Entune™ at Jordan Toyota
You can learn more about these Toyota Entune™suites by contacting us or visiting our showroom in Mishawaka Our sales team will be happy to show you the different Toyota models and explain what version of this infotainment system is available. Interested in a Highlander equipped with Entune™? Check out the great reviews it has received!
More From Jordan Toyota
Are you looking for a new Toyota Corolla equipped with more options than ever before? Consider exploring the 2020 Toyota Corolla at Jordan Toyota! With the new Corolla, South Bend car shoppers have seven configurations to choose from, and for the first time, a hybrid model is available. Explore the 2020 Corolla pricing and features with…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a spacious SUV without that bulky feeling. Its interior offers Granger-area families comfortable seating, as well as plenty of space for your cargo. South Bend drivers will enjoy the latest in technology and luxury features that will enhance your daily commute. Learn more about the new Toyota Highlander interior with…
Almost every compact SUV driver wants to know the answer to the question, “What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels?” For the current model year, the recently-redesigned RAV4 is available in five trims, ranging in price between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*. You’ll enjoy great performance specs and safety features no matter which you…