Toyota 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Toyota, and this fact was on full view at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. New trim levels and new available packages loomed large at this year’s event, but if you’ve been paying attention to the Toyota brand’s premium and off-road focused lineups, then you shouldn’t be at all surprised at what they announced! Jordan Toyota couldn’t be more excited to bring you the latest Toyota Chicago Auto Show news.
A Newer, Bolder Toyota Highlander XSE
Are you looking for an even more impressive and luxurious Toyota Highlander? You’re in luck, because the recently-redesigned Highlander is receiving a new XSE trim level for the 2021 model year. Expect it in fall of 2020, with the following standout features:
- Toyota has designed the Highlander XSE with a sportier grille, a sleek exterior design package, twin-tipped exhaust pipes, and 20-inch XSE exclusive. It’s safe to say that it makes an incredible first impression.
- Inside, you’ll find what Toyota spokesman Ed Lautkes called “the boldest interior ever offered in a Highlander.” Chicago Auto Show audiences loved the show model’s striking bright red leather seats.
- No high-end Toyota model would be complete without some exciting performance upgrades. The new 2021 Highlander XSE will feature sport-tuned suspension and torque-vectoring all-wheel drive, for exceptionally responsive handling.
Take Granger By Storm with a Trail Edition Toyota
The Toyota 2020 Chicago Auto Show news that really grabbed our attention was the introduction of the new Trail Edition lineup. New variants of the Toyota Tundra, the Toyota Tacoma, and the Toyota 4Runner will all be headed to Jordan Toyota in the late summer of 2020:
- Tacoma and Tundra models will feature lockable bed storage on both sides of the vehicle, as well as insulated driver’s side storage.
- 4Runner Trail Edition models receive a standard Yakima roof rack and a custom cooler, matched to your vehicle’s exterior color.
- You can have any of these Trail Edition vehicles in Cement, Army Green, Midnight Black Metallic, or Super White.
- Dark gray TRD off-road wheels and distinct black badging impart each Trail Edition model with a unique look, at once rugged and refined.
- Inside the cabin, you’ll be just as impressed by the striking black seats with tan contrast stitching.
More Nightshade Edition Models for Our Neighbors
Few production models are as sophisticated and striking as those in the Toyota Nightshade Edition lineup. Although Osceola-area drivers already have a range of Nightshade-styled models to choose from, the 2020 Chicago Auto Show is giving them even more reasons to get excited.
The Toyota Tundra Nightshade, the Toyota Tacoma Nightshade, and the Toyota Sequoia Nightshade have all just been announced. We don’t yet have a complete look at their features, but we expect their offerings to be similar to those of the Toyota 4Runner Nightshade Edition. Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- Black exterior accents, including the bumper spoilers, door handles, and badges.
- Black interior trimming, covering the steering wheel, shift knob, and console panel
- Black alloy wheels and color-keyed, black-accented front and rear bumpers
Skip the Guesswork, Stick with Jordan Toyota
If you’re anywhere near Granger or Niles, count on Jordan Toyota to bring you the latest information and updates. Keep up with our blog for more exciting announcements, or keep a close eye on our new model inventory. Eager to take a test drive? Contact us today to get started.
More from Jordan Toyota
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Toyota, and this fact was on full view at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. New trim levels and new available packages loomed large at this year’s event, but if you’ve been paying attention to the Toyota brand’s premium and off-road focused lineups, then you…
When shoppers visit Jordan Toyota near Niles to explore the new Toyota Tacoma, they often ask, “How much can a Toyota Tacoma tow?” After seeing many in-action photos of the 2020 Toyota Tacoma, we’re not surprised. Visit Jordan Toyota, and we will go over everything that you can expect with your new vehicle, as well as the…
Nothing has the towing power of a full-size pickup truck quite like the new Tundra. And the 2020 Toyota Tundra means business. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Its maximum towing capacity is a whopping 10,200 pounds when properly equipped. Just think of how much work gear you can tow to Granger,…