Toyota Vehicles with the Best MPG
Looking for Toyota vehicles with the best MPG to ease your drives between Granger and Niles? Well, between the Camry, Yaris, Corolla, and a variety of hybrid options, you have your pick of Toyotas with excellent, cost-saving fuel efficiency.
A Great Lineup of Choices
- Corolla: Delivers an EPA-estimated 28/36 mpg
- Yaris: This hatchback can offer you up to 30/36 mpg of EPA-estimated efficiency
- Camry: This sleek sedan brings an EPA-estimated 29/41 mpg to the table
- Camry Hybrid: The hybrid option grants you 51/53 mpg based on EPA-estimates
- Avalon Hybrid: EPA-estimates state this full-size sedan carries 40/39 mpg
- Prius: The mainstay hybrid offers an EPA-estimated 54/50 mpg
- Prius c: More compact than the standard prius, you get 48/43 mpg based on EPA-estimates
- Prius Prime: EPA-estimates show this vehicle offering a whopping 54/133 mpg
With so many great models across our new and certified pre-owned inventories, it’s not hard to find a fuel efficient ride at a great cost. At Jordan Toyota, we’re dedicated to getting you into the vehicle of your dreams, and back on the road to Osceola, hassle free.
Toyota reliability is tried and true, and Toyota was recognized as Kelley Blue Book’s brand with the best resale value for 2018. Learn more about Toyota’s track record and model selection at Jordan Toyota. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us today, or simply stop by our dealership in Mishawaka!