Basic Vehicle Maintenance
Keeping your new Toyota running smoothly through the streets of South Bend means properly caring for it. Besides caring for your interior and cleaning your vehicle properly, you also need to follow your vehicle’s basic maintenance schedule. This includes everything from replacing worn parts to making general well-being checks under your hood. Let’s take a look at why basic maintenance is so important, and what types of tasks you should perform regularly.
The Importance of Basic Vehicle Maintenance
- Maintain Your Warranty: Ignoring basic maintenance needs can lead to more significant vehicle damage or failing parts. This, in turn, could void your warranty.
- Stay Safe: Keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape means more peace of mind. A properly maintained vehicle keeps you and your passengers safe and secure.
- Save Money: Regularly checking on your vehicle means you can detect issues before they become severe. This can save you a major headache later, and save lots of money in the long run.
- Remain Reliable: Breaking down on the streets of Osceola is frustrating. Align with your maintenance schedule to improve reliability and keep your car running efficiently.
Basic Maintenance Needs
To effectively maintain vehicle health, you should check on and/or replace the following parts/fluids as needed. This will ensure your Toyota is in the best shape it can be:
- Check tire pressure/tread and practice proper tire care
- Maintain fluid levels (power steering, transmission, window wash, coolant, oil, etc.)
- Check your battery, clean the terminals, and replace as needed
- Cabin and engine air filters
- Belts and hoses
Let Jordan Toyota Properly Service Your Vehicle
Most of these checks can be done at your home in Osceola, but make sure to bring your vehicle to Jordan Toyota for any serious service needs or parts replacement. Our expert service department can handle any service needs you have, just stop by our dealership in Mishawaka for any assistance you need!
More From Jordan Toyota
Almost every compact SUV driver wants to know the answer to the question, “What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels?” For the current model year, the recently-redesigned RAV4 is available in five trims, ranging in price between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*. You’ll enjoy great performance specs and safety features no matter which…
If you’ve been searching for the right path to vehicle ownership, there’s a good chance that you’ve asked yourself, what does lease to own mean? The answer is straightforward: a lease to own agreement is a contract wherein the would-be purchaser makes low leasing payments for around two years and then purchases the vehicle at…
Tires aren’t particularly complex or exciting, and for many drivers, proper tire care is often relegated to the backburner. However, since the health of your tires contributes to fuel economy, ride comfort, and safety, keeping them in good condition is absolutely essential! Schedule ServiceTire Center How to Make Your Tires Last Longer Whether you drive…