2019 Toyota RAV4 Configurations
Almost every compact SUV driver wants to know the answer to the question, “What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels?” For the current model year, the recently-redesigned RAV4 is available in five trims, ranging in price between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*.
You’ll enjoy great performance specs and safety features no matter which you choose, but if you want to enjoy the perfect combination of standard entertainments and conveniences, you’ll need to know what all of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are bringing to the roads near Granger. The experts at Jordan Toyota have you covered.
Toyota RAV4 Price by Trim Level
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,300 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,500 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,900 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $33,500 MSRP*
We don’t yet have complete information on the three 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid trims, but you can expect each hybrid option to cost several thousand dollars more than a comparable non-hybrid configuration.
2019 Toyota RAV4 Standard Features by Trim Level
- RAV4 LE
- Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine
- Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with 7-inch touchscreen
- Soft-touch interior accents
- Available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Smart Key System
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents
- Available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium
- 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- SofTex®-trimmed seating
- Available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS)
- Available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Downhill Assist Control
- 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance
- High-rise roof rails
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Integrated Fog Lights.
- 3,500-pound towing capacity
- RAV4 Limited
- Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital rearview mirror
- 2-position driver’s seat memory function
- Heated and ventilated perforated front seats
- Heated and perforated rear outboard seats
- Available Panoramic Glass Moonroof
Since Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) is standard across the entire lineup, we’ve listed each of the features it includes, here:
- Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Lane Tracing Assist
- Road Sign Assist
- Automatic High Beams
Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels: Hybrid Configurations
These RAV4 trims will offer all of the same features you’ll find in the corresponding non-hybrid build. They’ll be distinguished by a new Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine, which has been paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II. We expect the system to deliver fuel economy of 41 mpg city and 37 mpg highway, and with total system horsepower estimates of 219 hp, they’ll never leave you wanting for power.
If you just can’t wait to take one of these vehicles for a test drive near Osceola, be sure to keep an eye on our new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid inventory.
Start Your Next Adventure with Jordan Toyota!
Now that you’ve checked out the 2019 Toyota RAV4 price, and seen the standard features on each of its trims, you’re ready to find the perfect new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Mishawaka. Once you’ve made a decision, contact Jordan Toyota to set up your test drive. After you’ve seen how it handles the roads of South Bend and La Porte, you’ll want to apply for financing right away!
More Toyota Model Features
Check Out Our Parts Specials Genuine OEM parts are made by your manufacturer, while aftermarket parts are made by a third-party. Easy enough, but what are the benefits of genuine Toyota parts? Toyota OEM Parts: OEM Benefits Reliability: Aftermarket parts are usually cheaper than OEM parts, but they’re also less reliable since quality varies significantly….
View Corolla Inventory Explore the Corolla Contact Us Find Your Perfect Corolla Configuration L Even the entry-level model comes with 6.1-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, Siri Eyes Free, and all Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver assistance technologies. LE Upgrading to the LE gets you 16-inch wheels, remote locking and unlocking, upgraded cabin upholstery, heated mirrors, and…
See Our Latest Offers and Incentives Looking for Toyota vehicles with the best MPG to ease your drives between Granger and Niles? Well, between the Camry, Yaris, Corolla, and a variety of hybrid options, you have your pick of Toyotas with excellent, cost-saving fuel efficiency. A Great Lineup of Choices ca Corolla: Delivers an EPA-estimated…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $920 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1045 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,395 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.