2019 Toyota Highlander Reviews
Families near Granger and South Bend only have good things to say about the 2019 Toyota Highlander. In that, they’re in full agreement with trusted reviewers from across the industry. Get a sense of what the experts are saying by exploring a few of the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews compiled here.
2019 Toyota Highlander Standard Equipment Reviews
For 2019, the engineers at Toyota have included the entire Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) suite on all Highlander models. These aren’t the only standard features that have everyone talking:
- According to Kelley Blue Book, the Highlander ranks “among the most recommendable crossover SUVs for busy families.” They were quick to point out that all trims offer “keyless entry, a total of five USB ports, the Entune infotainment system with 6.1-inch touch screen, and the Toyota Safety Sense™ suite of safety features.”
- The writers at the U.S. News have highlighted this model’s “elegant and tranquil cabin,” and they’ve pointed out that it offers “an appealing number of standard and optional tech features.”
2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Reviews
With a 306-hp 3.5L V6 engine and an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 30 mpg city and 28 mpg highway,* it’s no surprise that the Highlander Hybrid has distinguished itself from the pack. Here’s what the experts are saying:
- To the U.S. News, the Highlander Hybrid stands out with “good acceleration, especially at low speeds.” They also note that it offers “an upscale, spacious cabin and a lot of standard safety features.”
- As the writers at Edmunds.com have it in their Highlander Hybrid review, “A stout V6 engine backed with electric power underpins an SUV with surprisingly good handling, towing and off-road capabilities.”
2019 Toyota Highlander XLE Reviews
The celebrated XLE trim level sits right in the middle of the Highlander lineup. Reviewers love it for its great balance of value and features, and for its standard V6 engine.
- The XLE trim also stood out to Kelley Blue Book, who love its “leather interior, navigation, moonroof, power-adjustable passenger seat, the Easy Speak intercom system, and auto-dimming rearview mirror.”
- Edmunds.com recommends the Toyota Highlander XLE for its “the V6 engine and several desirable extras, including blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and keyless entry and ignition.”
Toyota Highlander In Snow Reviews
When drivers near Osceola and Niles start looking for an SUV, many consider how it will perform when the snow starts to fall. Those who opt for the Highlander have nothing to worry about:
- With 8-inch ground clearance which “exceeds that of most in the segment,” the Highlander is well-equipped to get you from A to B, no matter what stands in your way. Edmunds.com also points out that “all-wheel drive versions are available and include both hill descent control and an electronically lockable differential.”
- The review from the U.S. News describes the Highlander as “sure-footed and stable,” even when the weather is working against you.
- According to Kelley Blue Book, drivers will love its “high seating position” and “good steering feel.” They also note that this year’s model offers “a comfortable yet controlled ride.”
Get Behind the Wheel at Jordan Toyota Today!
We’re sure that you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel of the 2019 Toyota Highlander. Find a new Highlander for sale in Mishawaka today, and contact us to schedule your test drive. Don’t forget to check out our Highlander Hybrid inventory, too!
More About Toyota Models
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Toyota, and this fact was on full view at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. New trim levels and new available packages loomed large at this year’s event, but if you’ve been paying attention to the Toyota brand’s premium and off-road focused lineups, then you…
When shoppers visit Jordan Toyota near Niles to explore the new Toyota Tacoma, they often ask, “How much can a Toyota Tacoma tow?” After seeing many in-action photos of the 2020 Toyota Tacoma, we’re not surprised. Visit Jordan Toyota, and we will go over everything that you can expect with your new vehicle, as well as the…
Nothing has the towing power of a full-size pickup truck quite like the new Tundra. And the 2020 Toyota Tundra means business. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Its maximum towing capacity is a whopping 10,200 pounds when properly equipped. Just think of how much work gear you can tow to Granger,…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage wil vary.