Discover What Toyota Corolla Trim Levels Can Offer
Find Your Perfect Corolla Configuration
- Even the entry-level model comes with 6.1-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth, Siri Eyes Free, and all Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver assistance technologies.
- Upgrading to the LE gets you 16-inch wheels, remote locking and unlocking, upgraded cabin upholstery, heated mirrors, and automatic climate control.
- LE Eco
- Using revised engine and suspension tuning alongside 15-inch steel wheels, rear spoiler, and enhanced aerodynamics makes up to 40 mpg on the highway.
- Going for the XLE means enjoying a 7-inch touchscreen display, keyless entry and ignition, LED daytime running lights, heated front seats, and HD radio.
Explore Corolla Trim Differences with Jordan Toyota
All Toyota Corolla trim levels are fitted out with a 1.8L 4-cylinder DOHC engine that delivers up to 132 hp and 128 lb-ft in all trim levels but the Eco, which makes up to 140 hp and 126 lb-ft of torque.
Toyota Corolla prices come in at:
- L: Starting at $18,600*
- LE: Starting at $19,035*
- LE Eco: Starting at $19,435*
- XLE: Starting at $22,035*
- SE: Starting at $20,545*
- XSE: Starting at $22,780*
The 2018 Toyota Corolla is nothing if not versatile, so you can go beyond the L, LE, LE Eco, and XLE trim levels mentioned above to enjoy top of the line performance with the Toyota Corolla SE or state of the art tech with the Toyota Corolla XSE.
SE stands for Sport Edition, and it certainly lives up to its name. You’ll stand out thanks to a rear spoiler and unique front fascia with gloss-black, mesh-pattern grille. The vehicle sits on 17-inch machined alloy wheels with black-painted accents, and a leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and phone controls helps maintain perfect grip as you take corners in Granger or change lanes between South Bend and Niles.
The XSE does for technology and comfort what the SE does for performance. You’ll enjoy:
- SofTex®-Trimmed Front Seats
- Paddle Shifters
- Heated Front Seats
- Eight-Way Power-Adjustable Driver Seat
Experience All the Corolla has to Offer at Jordan Toyota!
Whether you’re looking for family-friendly practicality or exceptional efficiency scores, the new Toyota Corolla is bound to have a trim level perfectly suited around your own exact needs and wants. You’ll find the full lineup waiting here at Jordan Toyota, including the Corolla Hatchback, so contact us today to find out more.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.