2018 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The Toyota Camry is a popular sedan for drivers in Granger and the surrounding areas, and with good reason. Not only is it fuel efficient, safe, and affordable, there are plenty of 2018 Toyota Camry configurations that allow you to customize your sedan to your wants and needs.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
The Camry comes in seven trim levels from the base L trim to the top XSE V6 trim. Depending on your budget and what features you’re looking for, you can choose one of these options for your South Bend commutes:
- L: Starting at $23,645 MSRP
- LE: Starting at $24,150 MSRP
- SE: Starting at $25,350 MSRP
- XLE: Starting at $28,600 MSRP
- XSE: Starting at $29,150 MSRP
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,550 MSRP
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,100 MSRP
2018 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
Each trim level comes with a variety of safety features including Safety Connect® and Toyota Safety Sense, which includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. They also come with the Entune 3.0 infotainment system. There are also plenty of available features to really make the Camry your own.
- 2018 Toyota Camry L: The base trim features a 7-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, keyless entry, WiFi hotspot, GPS Scout Link navigation, and automatic LED headlights. 2018 Toyota Camry LE: Moving up to the LE increases your comfort with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, a 60/40-split folding back seat, and an integrated car alarm.
- 2018 Toyota Camry SE: SE stands for Sport Edition, and this trim lives up to that. Take the SE for a test drive to enjoy the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. You’ll also get 18-inch wheels, SofTex seating, and paddle shifters for manual gear shifting.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers many more upscale features, such as dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless ignition, an 8-inch touchscreen, wireless smartphone charging, head-up display, and leather seating.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2018 Camry XSE combines the features of the XLE with the sporty performance of the SE. You get a bit more horsepower and torque with this model to enjoy around Osceola.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XLE V6: This trim level upgrades to a 3.5-liter V6 engine for an even stronger performance, delivering 301 hp and 267 lbs-ft of torque. You also get chrome interior accents, leather seats all around, and heated front seats.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 has the same engine as the XLE V6, as well as a height-adjustable front seats, driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, and 9 premium speakers.
What Toyota Camry Configurations Work Best for You?
Whether you just want the basics, you’re ready for the V6 power, or you want all the bells and whistles, Jordan Toyota in Mishawaka can help you out. Check out our Toyota Camry inventory online, compare it to other sedans like the Honda Accord, then schedule a test drive at our showroom.
More About Toyota Camry Features
There’s no limit to what you can do with a Toyota, and this fact was on full view at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. New trim levels and new available packages loomed large at this year’s event, but if you’ve been paying attention to the Toyota brand’s premium and off-road focused lineups, then you…
When shoppers visit Jordan Toyota near Niles to explore the new Toyota Tacoma, they often ask, “How much can a Toyota Tacoma tow?” After seeing many in-action photos of the 2020 Toyota Tacoma, we’re not surprised. Visit Jordan Toyota, and we will go over everything that you can expect with your new vehicle, as well as the…
Nothing has the towing power of a full-size pickup truck quite like the new Tundra. And the 2020 Toyota Tundra means business. What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Its maximum towing capacity is a whopping 10,200 pounds when properly equipped. Just think of how much work gear you can tow to Granger,…
Have you ever wondered, “Is the Toyota Sienna all-wheel drive?” The Toyota Sienna AWD is currently the only AWD minivan, which is sure to give Mishawaka drivers peace of mind in poor weather. Let the kids enjoy the optional rear-seat entertainment and Wi-Fi hotspot while you focus on the road. Jordan Toyota has an extensive inventory…
Granger-area drivers who need a hard-working SUV with a powerful towing capacity also expect the essential features to make your ride safe and easy. Luckily, the Toyota 4Runner towing capacity couples power with the latest technology for all your South Bend trips. So, how much can a Toyota 4Runner tow? An impressive 5,000 pounds* is the…
When buying a new or used vehicle in the Granger area, many car shoppers are making a long-term investment. Because of this, you expect your new Toyota car, truck, or SUV to run for years to come. Some automotive brands are known for well-made vehicles, and Toyota reliability ranks as one of the highest….
Are you looking for a new Toyota Corolla equipped with more options than ever before? Consider exploring the 2020 Toyota Corolla at Jordan Toyota! With the new Corolla, South Bend car shoppers have seven configurations to choose from, and for the first time, a hybrid model is available. Explore the 2020 Corolla pricing and features with Jordan Toyota…
The 2019 Toyota Highlander is a spacious SUV without that bulky feeling. Its interior offers Granger-area families comfortable seating, as well as plenty of space for your cargo. South Bend drivers will enjoy the latest in technology and luxury features that will enhance your daily commute. Learn more about the new Toyota Highlander interior with Jordan Toyota!…
Almost every compact SUV driver wants to know the answer to the question, “What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels?” For the current model year, the recently-redesigned RAV4 is available in five trims, ranging in price between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*. You’ll enjoy great performance specs and safety features no matter which you…
Families near Granger and South Bend only have good things to say about the 2019 Toyota Highlander. In that, they’re in full agreement with trusted reviewers from across the industry. Get a sense of what the experts are saying by exploring a few of the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews compiled here. 2019 Highlander Details New Highlander…