2018 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The Toyota Camry is a popular sedan for drivers in Granger and the surrounding areas, and with good reason. Not only is it fuel efficient, safe, and affordable, there are plenty of 2018 Toyota Camry configurations that allow you to customize your sedan to your wants and needs.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
The Camry comes in seven trim levels from the base L trim to the top XSE V6 trim. Depending on your budget and what features you’re looking for, you can choose one of these options for your South Bend commutes:
- L: Starting at $23,645 MSRP
- LE: Starting at $24,150 MSRP
- SE: Starting at $25,350 MSRP
- XLE: Starting at $28,600 MSRP
- XSE: Starting at $29,150 MSRP
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,550 MSRP
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,100 MSRP
2018 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
Each trim level comes with a variety of safety features including Safety Connect® and Toyota Safety Sense, which includes Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. They also come with the Entune 3.0 infotainment system. There are also plenty of available features to really make the Camry your own.
- 2018 Toyota Camry L: The base trim features a 7-inch touchscreen, rearview camera, keyless entry, WiFi hotspot, GPS Scout Link navigation, and automatic LED headlights. 2018 Toyota Camry LE: Moving up to the LE increases your comfort with a power-adjustable driver’s seat, and adds 17-inch alloy wheels, a 60/40-split folding back seat, and an integrated car alarm.
- 2018 Toyota Camry SE: SE stands for Sport Edition, and this trim lives up to that. Take the SE for a test drive to enjoy the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. You’ll also get 18-inch wheels, SofTex seating, and paddle shifters for manual gear shifting.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers many more upscale features, such as dual-zone automatic climate control, keyless ignition, an 8-inch touchscreen, wireless smartphone charging, head-up display, and leather seating.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2018 Camry XSE combines the features of the XLE with the sporty performance of the SE. You get a bit more horsepower and torque with this model to enjoy around Osceola.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XLE V6: This trim level upgrades to a 3.5-liter V6 engine for an even stronger performance, delivering 301 hp and 267 lbs-ft of torque. You also get chrome interior accents, leather seats all around, and heated front seats.
- 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 has the same engine as the XLE V6, as well as a height-adjustable front seats, driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, and 9 premium speakers.
What Toyota Camry Configurations Work Best for You?
Whether you just want the basics, you’re ready for the V6 power, or you want all the bells and whistles, Jordan Toyota in Mishawaka can help you out. Check out our Toyota Camry inventory online, compare it to other sedans like the Honda Accord, then schedule a test drive at our showroom.
More About Toyota Camry Features
Almost every compact SUV driver wants to know the answer to the question, “What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim levels?” For the current model year, the recently-redesigned RAV4 is available in five trims, ranging in price between $25,500 MSRP* and $33,500 MSRP*. You’ll enjoy great performance specs and safety features no matter which…
Families near Granger and South Bend only have good things to say about the 2019 Toyota Highlander. In that, they’re in full agreement with trusted reviewers from across the industry. Get a sense of what the experts are saying by exploring a few of the 2019 Toyota Highlander reviews compiled here. 2019 Highlander Details New Highlander…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity is 1,500 pounds, which allows you to tow a small trailer or boat around the South Bend area. The advanced Adventure trim allows for up to 3,500 pounds of towing power, much more than rivals like the Honda CR-V. This SUV also has a payload capacity of up to 1,240…
Experts are weighing in on the 2018 Toyota Highlander and the reviews are positive. If you are wondering what is being said by experts like Edmunds, check out our compilation of reviews from experts and consumers from across the internet at Jordan Toyota. View Inventory Learn More Toyota Highlander 3rd Row Review USNews named the Toyota…
The Toyota Camry is a popular sedan for drivers in Granger and the surrounding areas, and with good reason. Not only is it fuel efficient, safe, and affordable, there are plenty of 2018 Toyota Camry configurations that allow you to customize your sedan to your wants and needs. Camry Model Details View Camry Inventory Toyota…